segunda-feira, 26 de agosto de 2013

Marion Smith DT- my first post- A moment in Time

I'm very proud to be here with all those wonderful  and talented ladies
 who inspired me to create a debut layout.
The theme is about this special moment I am living now 
and I loved to work with the digital files that Marion kindly provided to the team.
You will find lot of interesting  digital files in her online shop.
 I printed the files in different materials as:
  transparent adhesive film, transparencies, textured papers
 to create multiple layers and several effects.
Hope you enjoy and be inspired!









Scarllet and Vintage Telegram Pritables
You'll find Here





 Thanks!
 See Angela's post on how to create easy peasy cards using your scraps.
Ana Paula Leal

4 comentários:

Elizabeth Roessle disse...

Nossa que encanto, já chegou arrasando, parabéns e sucesso sempre...
Bjssssss

Danny Barontini disse...

Como sempre...mais um lindo trabalho dentre tantos... Seu talento e graça tem que ser mostrado para os quatro cantos do mundo. Parabéns!!! Bjinhos....

Dani Fai disse...

Que página linda, super harmônica.

Tusia Lech disse...

I love your romantic style :)